Webinar: No Cold War international peace forum2020-09-282020-09-27https://newcoldwar.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2020-NCW-Logo-New.pngNew Cold War: Know Betterhttps://newcoldwar.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/screen_shot_2020-09-26_at_11_32_01_am.png_271325807-e1601239512444.jpeg200px200px
For New Cold War’s second international webinar, the organizers brought together peace activists from around the world to discuss how to oppose the US-led New Cold War.
* Vijay Prashad (chair), Director of Tricontinental Institute (India)
* Victor Gao, Professor at Soochow University (China)
* Jodie Evans, Co-founder of CODEPINK (US)
* Abdallah El-Harif, Founder of Democratic Way (Morocco)
* Ollie Vargas, Journalist for Kawsachun News (Bolivia)
* Chris Matlhako, Deputy General Secretary of the South African Communist Party
Panel 2: How we organise to stop a New Cold War
* Kate Hudson (chair), General Secretary of CND
* Margaret Kimberley, Coordinating Committee of Black Alliance for Peace
* Lindsey German, Convenor, Stop the War Coalition
* Julie Tang, Pivot to Peace
* Ludo De Brabander, Vrede vzw and No to War – No to Nato Network
EDITOR’S NOTE: We remind our readers that publication of articles on our site does not mean that we agree with what is written. Our policy is to publish anything which we consider of interest, so as to assist our readers in forming their opinions. Sometimes we even publish articles with which we totally disagree, since we believe it is important for our readers to be informed on as wide a spectrum of views as possible.